Jackie Chan VS Balayya

Jackie Chan VS Balayya
________________________________________
Our Tollywood shooting star BalaKrishna his fan call him as Balayya is going to America.He travelling in a flight and happens to get a seat beside Jackie Chan . but Balayya doesnt know
that he isJackie Chan. their conversation goes like this

- Balayya: hello. (smiles and shakes his head)

Jackie Chan: hi, how do u do

Balayya: great. i am returning from Pandurangadu shooting in U.S

Jackie Chan: really ? cool. i am an actor myself

Balayya: i am a great actor

Jackie Chan: says who

Balayya: myself

Jackie Chan: (blank face) Good for you. they say i am a good actor too. i won a couple oscars also

Balayya: i won a couple vamsee berkeley awards
Jackie Chan: i can see that

Balayya: my father was greatest actor in the world

Jackie Chan: (surprised) dont tell me you are paul newman s only son

Balayya: i am tenth son of NTR

Jackie Chan: who is NTR

Balayya: he is the greatest actor in the world

Jackie Chan: wow and all these days i was wondering if that would be paul newman or Marlon
Brando. can you name a movie of your father s ?

Balayya: superman

Jackie Chan: now you confuse me. i thought christopher reeves was superman
Balayya: acting is in my blood

Jackie Chan: interesting. i have haemoglobin in my blood

Balayya: my father was a great actor

Jackie Chan: youve said that before

Balayya: ok. theres not much more to talk for me

Jackie Chan: i would love to see some of your work

Balayya: (pulls a DVD out of his bag) here watch this

Jackie Chan: what is it

Balayya: its my latest movie seema simham .. which means lion of the area

Jackie Chan: interesting. After seeing the DVD for five minutes

Jackie Chan: (turning towards air hostess) can i be moved to a different seat please

Balayya: (smiles and shakes head)

After conversation with Balayya he moved to a another
seat in the same flight and it happens to be a next seat
of Jr.NTR. EVen Jr.Ntr doesn t that his Jackie Chan
Their conversation goes like this:
Jackie Chan: I couldn t believe that guy was saying his father NTR was the greatest actor in the world.
Jr.NTR: Nandamuri Taraka Rama RAo, NTR, is the greatest actor in the world and my babai (uncle) is next to him
Jackie Chan (with a surprise): Who are you?

Jr.NTR: I am the true successor of the great legend NTR.
Jackie Chan : Anyway, who are you???

Jr.NTR: NTR is my tata garu: it means his my grand father. He is always with me even though he is in the heaven. MY babai....

Jackie Chan: (cuts his conversation and says) Oh God, are you also an actor?

Jr.NTR: Yes, Even though my babai doesn t talk to me his blessing are always with me. His movies are inspired me. My babi and my tata ..

Jackie Chan: (again ineterrupts his talk and he doesn t want to talk anymore about movies and he wants to shift the conversation to something else)

Jackie Chan: ARe you married?

Jr.NTR: NO, but, I fell in love with the beautiful girl in the world.

Jackie Chan with a surprise looks) dont tell me you are in love with Kournikova

Jr.NTR: No, I am in love with sameera

Jackie Chan: Who is she?

JR.NTR : you dont know her (surprise in his face). She is pretty, I cannot explain it you. But, I promised my mom and to the industry people that I never propose her to marry me.

Jackie Chan: Why?

Jr.NTR: They think it spoils my carrer.

Jackie Chan: Dont say that Holly wood industry said to you like that

Jr.NTR: NO Tollywood industry. My tata and my babai are responsible for raising of tollywood industry to this level. MY babai acted in two great movies. He really inspired me......

Jackie Chan ( angry, frustrated and cuts his bajana and asks): what is your name?

Jr.NTR: NTR, my mother put this name because my tata and my babai......

Jackie Chan is so confused and ready to get down of that flight at next stop because the next

available empty seat is besides no other than Mr.Nandamuri kalyanram

No comments